Saturday, January 1, 2011

Aunt Mark Welcomes You and Invites You to Take Off Your Shoes and Pants

Dear Potato Bugs:

    Yes...my affectionate title for my Facebook readers who have strong armed me into starting one of these internet blog thingys. Aunt Mark got through college on an electric typerwiter because she believed then, as she believes now, that this whole computer thing is just a fad. But a happy readership is a paying readership and I intend to make you all pay!

     So...what exactly is Aunt Mark's Guide to Life and How to Live It? It is a platform for me, Aunt Mark, to talk about anything and everything that is bugging me. I make my problems, your problems. Simple as that. If I hate a movie, you are going to hear about it. If politics are stuck in my craw, you get to pull it out. If a celebrity is making an ass of his or herself...I hold you accountable. Hopefully, through humor and honesty we can all accept what a ridiculous world we live in and survive it, day by day. Who knows...you might just learn something, be changed by my insights and will let Aunt Mark cop a feel. You know it will happen sooner or later.

      So...welcome. With 2011, I am sure we will have plenty to snark at. Please tell Aunt Mark what topics you would like to her to annihilate with her saber wit and acid tongue.   

7 comments:

  1. Yay! You have a blog. Make sure you hit the monetizing button so you can make some money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Aunt Mark...glad to have something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I allowed to be snarky here, too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The more SNARK, the better!!! As long as it is NOT directed at old Auntie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its about time Aunt Mark! Now to get some sponsors!

    ReplyDelete